Search by part number
search by category
- OR -
ISO-900, Insulation Sockets Variable Spacing - poles Print this page
- ISO-900 insulated sockets are supplied to provide safe and efficient connections of double spring timer contacts. Sockets slide together to provide the needed number of poles; spacing between sockets is 5 mm (0.197 in.) but ISO-900-Z spacers provide 7.5 mm (0.295 in.) spacing.
The ISO-900-R socket is equipped with special dovetail prongs which slip into the empty spaces in the 900 strip and resist accidental disconnection. The ISO-900-D end plate covers the last socket in a socket assembly.
A combination of the 3 available spacings can be used to prevent a possible mismatch between the 900 block and the ISO-900 sockets. The double spring contacts click into the ISO-900 socket and indicate that a proper connection has been made. The empty chambers of the 900 terminal strip can be blocked with ISO-900-K keying pins; the prongs of the ISO-900-R socket cannot be inserted when keying pins are used. This provides an even greater degree of safety.
- For insulation of double spring timer contacts
- For series 900 tab connectors
- WECO does not produce the double spring timer contacts, however, we recommend the following suppliers:
AMP: Timer Contacts 925612-2, 925613-2
Molex: Maxi-T Terminals 90021
Stocko: 6.3 mm Receptacles RFB 7979.00X
Center to Center Spacing: 5 mm (0.197 in.)/n7.5 mm (0.295 in.)/n10 mm (0.394 in.)
double spring timer contacts
Bill of Materials
- End Plate version D
- Keying Pin version K
- Insulation Socket Version N
- Insulation Socket with securing latches version R
- Spacer version Z