Search by part number
search by category
- OR -
Plug-in Screw Connector System for Printed Circuit Boards
971-SLR 5.00 mm (0.197 in) Spacing - 2-12 poles Print this page
- The pin strip header type 971-SLR replaces the former type 971-SLK. It is a 5 mm pitch pin strip header with pins that are 1.0 mm diameter at the PCB end and 1.3 mm diameter at the plug end. For other non standard pins please see PDF document in the Download Center.
It is suitable for both, wave soldering process, and high temperature soldering process. The product is built out of materials which meet RoHS soldering temperature and tin whisker mitigation requirements.
Molding: the high temperature resistant resin.
Pin: Matte tin and nickel plated copper alloy pin.
Standoffs on the plastic part allow hot-air circulation near the solder lands and inspection of the soldered pads.
The pin strips type 971-SLR can be packed with removable pick caps in deep embossed tape and reel, suitable for auto-loading pick and place processes.
They can also be supplied loose in cartons for hand placement.
For through hole reflow process applications (THR) WECO is offering the type 971-SLR-THR. There is a difference in design of the PCB portion of the pin.
- Vertical version
- Flat base
- Available by request up to 32 poles
Center to Center Spacing: 5.000 mm (0.197 in)
Recommended Hole Diameter in PC Board: 1.300 mm (0.051 in)
Bill of Materials
Molding : HT Polyamide, Self extinguishing UL 94, V-0
Color : Black
Temperature limits : Short Time : 260°C (500°F)
Continuous : 105°C (221°F)Low Limit : -40°C (-40°F)
Ambient Temp. Range (°C) : 0°C to 0°C
Comparative Tracking Index : CTI ≥ 600 V
Oxygen Index Rating : 28 %
PCB Pin: Tin plated copper alloy Ø 1.0 mm
PCB Pin: Tin plated copper alloy Ø 1.3 mm
971-SLR is designed for printed circuit board (PCB) through-hole re-flow soldering or wave soldering processes.
Insertion forces can be adjusted to customer requirements: 1.3 mm diameter plug ends have higher insertion forces than 1.1 mm diameter plug ends. An application with few poles may favor the 1.3 mm diameter pin. With more poles it could favor the 1.1 mm diameter pin.
In field applications involve thermostats, hygrostats, HVAC controls, process control, automation, robotics, AC or DC drives, remote controls...
- RoHS WEEE Pb free surface compliant
Plug-in direction and wire entrance perpendicular to PCB
Plug-in direction perpendicular to PCB and wire entrance parallel to PCB
- TYPE 115-F-1115.00 mm spacing - 2-12 poles
- TYPE 115-F-1185.00 mm spacing - 2-12 poles
- TYPE 115-F-2115.00 mm spacing - 2-12 poles
- TYPE 950-FL-DS5.00 mm spacing - 2-24 poles
- TYPE 950-GFL-DS5.00 mm spacing - 2-24 poles
- TYPE 950-NAF-DS5.00 mm spacing - 2-12 poles
- TYPE 950-NLFL-DS5.00 mm spacing - 2-12 poles
- TYPE 950-RNF-DS5.00 mm spacing - 2-12 poles
- TYPE 950-T-FL-DS5.00 mm spacing - 2, 3, 8 poles
- TYPE 958-FL-DS5.00 mm spacing - 2-24 poles
- TYPE 958-NLFL-DS5.00 mm spacing - 2-12 poles
- TYPE 970-FBW (-DS)5.00 mm spacing - 2-24 poles