Business Development & Marketing Manager – Shenzhen, PR. China
WECO Electrical Connectors Inc.
18050 Trans-Canada Highway
Kirkland, Quebec, (Canada)
Position: Business Development & Marketing Manager
Location: Shenzhen, PR. China
Employees have always been one of WECO's most valuable assets. We are always looking for high-performing individuals who have what it takes to join the WECO team.
At the forefront of WECO's custom engineering solutions is a group of talented, entrepreneurial individuals who have the knowledge and experience to help our clients meet and exceed their goals. Together, we work hard to provide world-class service and customized solutions to our clients, while continually building our reputation as an industry leader.
WECO is currently seeking a Marketing Business Development Manager, if you are an energetic individual and would like to contribute to our company's goals, and work in an environment that is constantly striving for excellence, send your resume today!
Apply today and work with a company in pursuit of excellence in the industry!
We are seeking for an ambitious and energetic business development specialist to expand our clientele and to explore of new/untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and is to drive sustainable growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients. Highly skilled at sales, marketing, and business operations.
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customer’s needs, potential partnership, or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Generate new leads, identify, and contact prospective customers; seek out the appropriate contact/decision-makers by potential customers, screen potential business opportunities.
- Have a good understanding of the businesses, products and services and be able to promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Understand the needs of the customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these customer’s requirements.
- Develop and follow up new business opportunities by meeting with customers/clients face to face or over the phone.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing activities in line with the global marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Good business sense, proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or marketing manager.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles; Experience in on-line marketing promotion is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- Market knowledge, experience in the electrical industry is a plus.
- Good Communication and negotiation skills.
- Positive attitude and plenty of initiative.
- Time management and planning skills
- Team player.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.