IT Technician – Beni Khalled, Tunisia
Position location: Beni Khalled, Tunisia
Are you an experienced and passionate IT Technician who is committed to ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of your IT function? Are you able to prioritize in the busiest times, while showing initiative in problem solving? Do you have the attention to detail to ensure accurate and high-quality work?
Are you a very autonomous person who can work very efficiently with minimal supervision, and who is not afraid to look for and find solutions when necessary while meeting tight deadlines?
If you are an IT professional with solid background experience, autonomous, adaptable, flexible, and ready to take on the various challenges of this role, apply now and work for a company in pursuit of industry excellence!
Reporting directly to the Senior Director, Global Quality, Engineering & Technology, the IT Technician will be responsible for supporting WECO’S IT activities at the international level.
We expect you to have a solid experience and versatility in network administration. Development experience in WordPress and ERP (ie: Syteline, Cloud Suite, SQL or other) platforms would be key.
- Provide technical support locally at production site in Tunisia and and remotely to other global WECO sites.
- Ensure the security and integrity of the computer systems and network in collaboration with IT Team leader and Director of IT.
- Support the deployment of new applications.
- Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems and applications
- Troubleshoot network system failures and collaborate on problem solving and improvement activities.
- Monitor periodically to ensure the proper operation and maintenance of our corporate website
- Process requests to update/manage content on corporate website (WordPress platform)
- Support the migration of ERP system and potential improvements.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE :
- Bachelor’s degree or other equivalent certification in the IT field
- Fluency English and French (German or Spanish will be an asset)
- Minimum experience in the same position (3 years)
- Advanced knowledge of current Windows Client, Server operating systems and Microsoft Active Directory
- Basic knowledge of Windows SQL Server
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Cloud Services, Office 365, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Azure
- Basic knowledge of current protocols and services - DNS / DHCP / IPv4 / IPV6 / VLAN / WLAN / VPN
- Basic knowledge of data security, backup and recovery
- Experience working in industrial field is an asset
- Experience working with ERP system
- Proactive, Creative in finding cost effective solutions and adapt to WECO business model.
- Good time management with a culture of continuous improvement.
- Basic web development experience. WordPress experience is an asset.
- Effective communication skills – clear and concise communication across all levels in an organization.
- Interpersonal skills – effectively work as part of a team with customers and colleagues to identify needs and provide solutions in order to achieve client satisfaction.
- Autonomy - able to prioritize tasks, manage time and plan resources effectively.
- Professionalism, diplomacy, reliability– ability to work with others to provide quality support to internal and external clients.
- Organizational skills –ability to maintain complete and accurate records, detail oriented and possess an aptitude for speed and accuracy.
- Multi-tasking skills –ability to prioritize multiple tasks and a variable workload.
- Analytical skills –ability to analytically evaluate client requests versus business outcomes in collaboration with other colleagues.
- Strong Emotional Intelligence skills – ability to recognize and manage your emotions, and the emotions of other people, both individually and in groups.